This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC] Question about the implementation of vec.h
- From: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:22:27 +0600
- Subject: [GSoC] Question about the implementation of vec.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Dear gcc contributors,
could you please answer a few questions about the implementation of
vec.h? Should we always use âcreateâ to initialize, for example,
vec<tree_node*> or is it possible to do it using âsafe_grow_clearedâ
or a similar function? There is "vec_safe_grow_cleared", which works
with vec<T, A, vl_embed>. Is there a way to use it with
I would be very grateful for your comments.
Cheers, Roman Gareev.