This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: obsolete targets
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Trevor Saunders <tsaunders at mozilla dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:47:42 -0600
- Subject: Re: obsolete targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140710022354 dot GA30511 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com>
On 07/09/14 20:23, Trevor Saunders wrote:
I think the interix bits were resurrected back in 2012 and thus
shouldn't be considered obsolete anymore.
I've noticed that the following targets are built in config-list.mk with
i686-interix3 - doesn't appear to actually require --enable-obsolete
though, should it be marked as obsolete in config.gcc?
score-* and picochip-* since atleast sept 2012, is there a reason they
haven't been removed yet?