This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m32c-*-* Build Issue (Multilib?)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, chrisj at rtems dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:49:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: m32c-*-* Build Issue (Multilib?)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53C824DB dot 7000701 at oarcorp dot com> <201407172008 dot s6HK8o4f000792 at greed dot delorie dot com> <53C82F4A dot 603 at oarcorp dot com> <53C83875 dot 60901 at oarcorp dot com>
> We see other failures in the log because newlib/targ-include
> isn't created. The rtems build include path includes that and
> needs it but it isn't created before libgcc is built. That isn't a
> problem on other targets. I don't see anything odd in the top
> configurery magic for m32c which could cause this but I could
> easily be missing something.
If you're building in separate trees, you need to build gcc-host, then
newlib, then gcc-target.
If you're building in a combined tree, I don't know.