This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mirror Setup
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Timo Jacob <timojacob dot gp at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:14:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Mirror Setup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5283D89F dot 2080108 at gmail dot com>
On Wed, 13 Nov 2013, Timo Jacob wrote:
> Hi, I have set up new mirrors for GCC for the following locations:
> + Mirrors-usa:
these did not look like GCC mirrors to me. ;-) I have now
applied a patch that I created and https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html
now has links to current mirrors one of your colleagues provided.
As I wrote in June 2013, "then send us a patch for
http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html and I'll take care of that (feel
free to copy me)" is the best way to get that page of ours updated.