Question about sysroot and fixincludes

Hi, I have a question about sysroot and fixincludes.

On Android there are different API levels (like android-9, android-10
etc) that match different versions of OS. Gcc from NDK is configured
using sysroot for android-9 and the convenient way for compiling for,
say, android-19 was by providing the sysroot to android-19 as a
command line option (--sysroot).

However, the header from the sysroot with which gcc was configured
could be "fixincluded", and, when I provide a different sysroot as a
command line option, "fixincluded" header could replace the actual
header from the specified sysroot - that is the root-cause of certain
problems.

Should search in 'include-fixed' be disabled when sysroot command line
option is specified?

--Alexander