This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Overloading raw pointers
- From: Phil Bouchard <phil at fornux dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 21:33:17 -0400
- Subject: Overloading raw pointers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am the author of a deterministic memory manager:
I just have a quick question: is it possible to overload all raw
pointers with a template "smart pointer"?
If not then I would hope this can be made possible.