This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PLEASE RE-ADD MIRRORS (small correction)
- From: "Dan D." <dan1487 at msn dot com>
- To: "Gerald Pfeifer" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 11:28:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: PLEASE RE-ADD MIRRORS (small correction)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU175-W525AF1961E2D7485963EA8A4700 at phx dot gbl> <BLU175-W427EAFD0DC77ADAA4B9C63A4730 at phx dot gbl> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1407082051170 dot 6008 at tuna dot site>
Are you still interested in the mirrors?
Dan & Go-Parts
From: Gerald Pfeifer
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 11:52 AM
To: Dan D.
Subject: Re: PLEASE RE-ADD MIRRORS (small correction)
I see there is a later mail from Steven which I'm going to look
into wrt. adding the mirrors.
There seems to be a number of you looking into mirroring??
On Fri, 14 Mar 2014, Dan D. wrote:
I made a small mistake below on the ftp/rsync mirrors for the USA
mirror. They should be:
Subject: PLEASE RE-ADD MIRRORS
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:53:22 -0700
We previously had these same mirrors up under Go-Part.com but then
changed our domain to Go-Parts.com. The mirror links then dropped off. We
apologize deeply for this, and assure you that this is a one-time event.
Going forward, the mirrors will stay up for a very long time to come, and
are being served from very reliable and fast servers, and being monitored
and maintained by a very competent server admin team.