This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Crashes inside libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: eilz at gnu dot org
- Cc: iant at google dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:41:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Crashes inside libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Corinna has asked me to take a look at your bug report on this
problem (since she has now encountered it in an Cygwin environment).
Unfortunately I am not an x86 expert so I am not really able to dig
deeply into it. But what I would recommend is filing an official gcc
bug report and then pinging the x86 gcc maintainers to see if you can
persuade them that it is a problem worth investigating.
If that fails, please could you ping me directly and I will try to
have a go at fixing the problem myself. No promises on solving it