SPEC 2006 - binary size comparison for Options that control Optimization

 Hello,
   following table compares optimization levels as -O0, -Os, -O1-3 and -Ofast. Columns in the table include all ELF sections bigger than 5% for a binary. Apart from that I took -O2 as a base option and I tried to disable every option in this level. Similarly I measured impact of the rest of optimizations enabled in O3 or Ofast. That gives us about 100 configurations that can be compared for speed. I would like to ask Honza to mark configurations that make sense to be run for speed comparison.

Thanks,
Martin