This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Please Update the Installing GCC: Binaries Page
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Colin Prior <colin at unixpackages dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Steven Christensen <steve at unixpackages dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:14:15 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Please Update the Installing GCC: Binaries Page
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0f4c01cd3934$af483500$0dd89f00$ at unixpackages dot com>
On Wed, 23 May 2012, Colin Prior wrote:
> Please would you be good enough to update
> http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html and add www.unixpackages.com
> We as you will see from the Sunfreeware site we have removed the majority of
> our packages including GCC (Solaris 2.5, 2.6 7, 8, and 9) over to the our
> new site.
Thanks for letting us know, and sorry for the late response. I have
committed an update, and the Sunfreeware link is gone. Shortly I will
remove this link for what we ship for older release branches, too.
> BTW you may want to consider removing the Blastwave link as to all
> intents and purposes that site has been dead for some time now.
Done as well.