This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Binary packages for Solaris
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tom Christensen <tgc at jupiterrise dot com>
- Cc: Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:29:26 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Binary packages for Solaris
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8629E15B-28F0-4669-B458-B963B6E6431F at opencsw dot org> <53BD8ED6 dot 6030602 at jupiterrise dot com>
On Wed, 9 Jul 2014, Tom Christensen wrote:
>> I just noticed that on the page with the list for binary packages for
>> Solaris at
>> the distributions âBlastwaveâ and âSunFreewareâ are still listed.
>> Blastwave has closed its doors some month ago and SunFreeware has gone
>> commercial (now available as unixpackages.com). You may want to remove
>> these two from the list.
Thanks for letting us know.
> I've posted a patch to do that here:
I have just updated the installation instructions; the URL Dago
referred to should be updated within the next 24 hours.