This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Trevor Saunders <tsaunders at mozilla dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 22:23:54 -0400
- Subject: obsolete targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've noticed that the following targets are built in config-list.mk with
i686-interix3 - doesn't appear to actually require --enable-obsolete
though, should it be marked as obsolete in config.gcc?
score-* and picochip-* since atleast sept 2012, is there a reason they
haven't been removed yet?
Also I've noticed that all the vms targets in config-list.mk fail
because they try to link vms-c.o into cc1plus, but a symbol needed by
vms-c.o is only defined in cc1 (it has been this way since at least mid
may). Does anyone care about vms, or should we recognize what seems to
be the state of afairs and mark it as obsolete?