This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PLEASE RE-ADD MIRRORS (small correction)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "Dan D." <dan1487 at msn dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 20:52:12 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: PLEASE RE-ADD MIRRORS (small correction)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU175-W525AF1961E2D7485963EA8A4700 at phx dot gbl> <BLU175-W427EAFD0DC77ADAA4B9C63A4730 at phx dot gbl>
I see there is a later mail from Steven which I'm going to look
into wrt. adding the mirrors.
There seems to be a number of you looking into mirroring??
On Fri, 14 Mar 2014, Dan D. wrote:
> I made a small mistake below on the ftp/rsync mirrors for the USA
> mirror. They should be:
>> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> To: email@example.com
>> Subject: PLEASE RE-ADD MIRRORS
>> Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:53:22 -0700
>> We previously had these same mirrors up under Go-Part.com but then changed our domain to Go-Parts.com. The mirror links then dropped off. We apologize deeply for this, and assure you that this is a one-time event. Going forward, the mirrors will stay up for a very long time to come, and are being served from very reliable and fast servers, and being monitored and maintained by a very competent server admin team.
>> PLEASE ADD: