This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] generation from isl_ast_node_user
- From: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- Cc: Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 18:50:43 +0600
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] generation from isl_ast_node_user
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_gebwP7x2Ds0eOc4dErOJnC6iaF7u=0P7hmPnykJGfqFGw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53BA825D dot 2040608 at grosser dot es>
>You may want to take a look at polly commit r212186, where I reworked
>and documented how this works.
It is much easier for understanding. Thank you! I've tried to consider
an older version.
>Is this necessary? The id should already be set in
>static isl_id *
>isl_id_for_pbb (scop_p s, poly_bb_p pbb)
> char name;
> snprintf (name, sizeof (name), "S_%d", pbb_index (pbb));
> return isl_id_alloc (s->ctx, name, pbb);
Thank you! I haven't known about this function. Should its declaration
be moved to graphite-sese-to-poly.h or it is better to redefine it in
>Perfect! (or at least that's the same approach I have choosen for Polly)
>Do you have any problems with this approach? From my perspective it
>looks like a good solution.
No, I don't (at least for now).
Cheers, Roman Gareev