This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC] Status - 20140707
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, Braden Obrzut <admin at maniacsvault dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>, Ray Li <st dot ray156 at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Alessandro Fanfarillo <fanfarillo at ing dot uniroma2 dot it>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 12:34:30 +1200
- Subject: [GSoC] Status - 20140707
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
All GCC GSoC students have successfully passed mid-term evaluations, and are continuing to work on their projects. Congratulations to all the students!
Furthermore, Linaro has generously provided sponsorship to pay for 1 GCC GSoC student to travel to GNU Tools Cauldron this year. By the results of mid-term evaluations and mentor comments -- Prathamesh Kulkarni was selected. As always, thank you to Google for hosting the Cauldron and to Diego for procuring an extra registration spot.
Our plan is to continue bringing top 1-3 GSoC students to GCC conferences each year. Hopefully, we will get more sponsorship slots from companies doing GCC development next year. We also plan to earmark funds that GCC project will receive for mentoring the students ($500 per student) towards sponsoring one of the next year's students.
Thank you, and will see at the Cauldron!