Re: [GSoC] generation from isl_ast_node_user

[Forgot to answer two questions]

On 07/07/2014 12:33, Roman Gareev wrote:
Hi Tobias,

I think that, according to the std::map feedback, we could use
std::map now and replace it with hash_map later, if its performance is
better.

Right.

> However, I propose to temporary postpone this and work on
gimple code generation from isl_ast_node_user, because we already have
generation of loops with empty bodies and generation from
isl_ast_node_user can be a problem. What do you think about this?

As I am sometimes slow in reviewing, maybe you can do this if you find free time.

I would prefer to move soon to std::map, as this is the last open piece in your loop generation patch and we can finish the review after this is done.

Tobias