This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: broken links?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 00:09:12 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: broken links?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B4E6F7EB08816A4692C7420D7E8F8CBD8678967C at ORSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <53983F09 dot 7050908 at suse dot cz>
On Wed, 11 Jun 2014, Martin Liška wrote:
> More precisely, webkit based browsers have problems with combination of http
> and https links for the same site,
> Chrome console error from https://gcc.gnu.org/:
> [blocked] The page at 'https://gcc.gnu.org/' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran
> insecure content from 'http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc.css': this content should also
> be loaded over HTTPS.
after the changes first Tobias and in the last two weeks I made
across the web site, do you still experience this?
I've tried to reproduce, also with Chrom, and it seems to work now.