Re: netgull.com mirror doesn't have gcc release .sig files.

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014, Andrew Engelbrecht wrote:
> there are no .sig files here:
>
> http://www.netgull.com/gcc/releases/gcc-4.8.2/
>
> i assumed that gcc didn't use gpg for releases, and became very
> discouraged about the idea of building gcc from source.
>
> then i noticed that there are .sig files at ftp.gnu.org and became very
> happy. :)

The reason you do not see .sig files on our netgull.com mirror is
that it mirrors gcc.gnu.org, which does not carry those, whereas
ftp.gnu.org and hence its mirrors has them.

Richi, Jakub, can you also add those .sig files to the copies on
gcc.gnu.org going forward?

Gerald