This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: missing symbols in libstdc++.so.6 built from the 4.9 branch
- From: John David Anglin <dave dot anglin at bell dot net>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Aurelien Jarno <aurel32 at debian dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 18:38:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: missing symbols in libstdc++.so.6 built from the 4.9 branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53B273E6 dot 8040402 at ubuntu dot com>
On 1-Jul-14, at 4:40 AM, Matthias Klose wrote:
Looks like more than one issue is involved, I remember that the
math symbols were already dropped in earlier versions for other
architectures. The build is configured -with-long-double-128.
Long double is 64 bits on hppa-linux.
John David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org