This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[fortran, committed] IEEE modules added to gfortran and libgfortran
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 17:12:45 +0200
- Subject: [fortran, committed] IEEE modules added to gfortran and libgfortran
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I’ve just committed support for Fortran 2003’s “IEEE modules” to the Fortran front-end and runtime library (libgfortran) to trunk as revision 212102 (https://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/gcc?view=revision&revision=212102). Thanks to Uros, Steve, Jane and everyone who helped review the patch.
The libgfortran part is heavily target-dependent, so if you get a new failure in libgfortran on your target, CC me! Non-Intel targets with SysV-style functions for floating-point control (fpsetmask and others) are most likely to be affected, since they sometimes differ in tiny ways (fpsetsticky vs. fpresetsticky, for example) and I could only test on a limited set. Hopefully, the list shouldn’t be that long.