This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.7.4 Released
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Ãscar Fuentes <ofv at wanadoo dot es>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 10:40:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.7.4 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1406130923200 dot 32404 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <53AC4941 dot 2020901 at hrz dot tu-darmstadt dot de> <871tubmx85 dot fsf at wanadoo dot es>
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Ãscar Fuentes <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Sergey Boldyrev <email@example.com> writes:
>> I've tried to download the latest 4.7.4 version from
>> and couldn't successfully check the MD5 sum,
>> which is given there in the "md5.sum" file.
>> gcc-4.7.4.tar.gz appears OK,
>> but gcc-4.7.4.tar.bz2 produces an error.
> $ md5sum gcc-4.7.4.tar.bz2
> 4c696da46297de6ae77a82797d2abe28 gcc-4.7.4.tar.bz2
> md5.sum contains:
> 50aef90e4c24194451d98170d45d468e gcc-4.7.4.tar.bz2
md5.sum is created by a cron job and in this case (happened in the
past) it raced with the actual upload. I've removed the file which
should re-generate it correctly.
I also verified the actual md5sum of the file is the same as for
the file I uploaded (so no modification happened).