This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Comparison of GCC-4.9 and LLVM-3.4 performance on SPECInt2000 for x86-64 and ARM
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at gmail dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, "gcc.gcc.gnu.org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:16:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Comparison of GCC-4.9 and LLVM-3.4 performance on SPECInt2000 for x86-64 and ARM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A98705 dot 10909 at redhat dot com> <53A98CE2 dot 9080108 at arm dot com> <53A98F0A dot 7000802 at redhat dot com>
> Could you recommend me what best options you think I should use for this
> As I wrote, I am more interesting in aarch64 which can be used in a
> server (as you know RedHat works on a server market) but unfortunately I
> have no such machine for SPEC benchmarking.
I know Qualcomm has a few A53 machines that they use for benchmarking,
but they're definitely not generally available as of yet.
Might want to try asking them to run some comparison numbers though. I
remember they did before EuroLLVM a while back when we were looking at
merging our two aarch64 ports.