This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Offload Library
- From: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:22:27 +0400
- Subject: Re: Offload Library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140516114748 dot GA28112 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <CAGWvny==FW+2+mkrnHokuSXDS9o1MnCrKGuQfM7b=rojuCakEA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 20 Jun 14:46, David Edelsohn wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 7:47 AM, Kirill Yukhin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Does this look OK?
> The GCC SC has decided to allow this library in the GCC sources.
Great news, thanks!
> If the library is not going to be expanded to support all GPUs and
> offload targets, the library name should be more specific to Intel.
Sure, we'll prepare updated source and starty review nearest days.