This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] How to get started with the isl code generation
- From: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- To: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:18:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] How to get started with the isl code generation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Jun 18, 2014 6:03 PM, Roman Gareev <email@example.com> wrote:
> I used trunk and compiled these patches only with isl 0.12 and ClooG
> 0.18.1. Which versions of these libraries are need to be checked for
That's fine. Please post the patches for wider review at gcc patches. Also mention that your copyright assignment has been processed.
> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Cheers, Roman Gareev