This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] How to get started with the isl code generation
- From: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- To: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:03:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] How to get started with the isl code generation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_gfsbEmL7FODBF9dmLMFFtRbpqBk3Nm54P9e0WOYS1bGSw at mail dot gmail dot com> <535DF1DE dot 1040900 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_geWXxS6-nbj6CTp4VxDrC15PDrcLE08dgL4AY6YYFgjVA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53688B44 dot 6040509 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gcuatzbamz1zjmqRi73_TcRxbjWd-oM1c7BJ1ySzDoyEQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5371166D dot 3010204 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gduM-4hxv3-84CA+TD7Kd3Un7TNdicLioypBMO8=ZmOEA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5377D91E dot 2020103 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gcmtkNmZBYwecDKCsqLZH6A_5rqXYUX43PCeo9WnGSQDQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5382191C dot 1020507 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gfCweSk=LDs5HbLbtPo76YVSjisUMJtGqdydtnGm4OUKw at mail dot gmail dot com> <538D8AD7 dot 50709 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gfRtD=4Q-j8HGbjrDZs61J4hWNYi-RTYDE3JoNxfV132g at mail dot gmail dot com> <5394AEFE dot 5040206 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_ge_x-M0XfiRkw1=Ey8OVn2xuL04154p1HrsWf_6UcafBw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 18/06/2014 15:22, Roman Gareev wrote:
I made a separate patch and rebased the previous one. They are
attached to this letter.
I am surprised. Are all these includes really needed to get _this_ patch
compile? (I asked this before).
I saw your previous comment related to this and the following includes
were removed: isl/list.h, isl/constraint.h, isl/ilp.h, isl/aff.h,
diagnostic-core.h, tree-ssa-loop-manip.h, tree-into-ssa.h,
However, it seems that if we want to use the struct scop_p from
graphite-poly.h, we have to include sese.h, which requires
tree-data-ref.h, cfgloop.h, tree-ssa-loop.h, gimple-iterator.h,
gimple.h, is-a.h, gimple-expr.h, internal-fn.h, tree-ssa-alias.h,
basic-block.h, tree.h, coretypes.h, system.h, config.h
We also have to include tree-pass.h, if we want to use timevar_push,
timevar_pop to to measure elapsed time (it was used previously by
This is ugly, but there is little we can do about it. Maybe you can ask
on the mailing list if there is a way to write this in multiple lines?
The patch was reduced, but I didn't found out how to make the regexp
easier to read. I wrote about this to the community.
Nice. These patches look good to me.
One last question. How did you test them? Specifically, do they compile
with the oldest isl version supported by gcc trunk? Or do we need to
update isl as well?