This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ada and CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:43:21 -0500
- Subject: Ada and CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was updating the RTEMS scripts to build GNAT and it appears
that passing CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET in to add a -I option to
the build no longer works. We were using it so the Ada build
could find the networking .h files.
What's the current way of doing this?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985