vector load Rematerialization!!

Hello All:

There has been work done for load rematerialization. Instead of Store and Load of variables they kept in registers for the Live range.  Till now we are doing the rematerialization of scalar loads.
Is it feasible to have rematerialization for the vector Loads? This will be helpful  to reduce the vectorized Store and Load for the dependencies across the vectorized Loops. I was looking at one of the presentation where there is a mentioned about the Load rematerialization is implemented from GCC 4.8.2 Onwards.

Does this implementation takes care of rematerialization of vector Loads. Can we have this approach?

Please let me know what do you think.

Thanks & Regards
Ajit