This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
i386.md missing a mode
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 09:49:48 -0500
- Subject: i386.md missing a mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On the head, I see this:
../../gcc/gcc/config/i386/i386.md:11448: warning: source missing a mode?
../../gcc/gcc/config/i386/i386.md:11460: warning: source missing a mode?
Since it is in the middle of a big log and doesn't include
the word warning in the message, I wondered if someone
was aware of it.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985