This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gnat_rm.texi and makeinfo 5.1
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 08:50:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: gnat_rm.texi and makeinfo 5.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <539B6D4D dot 4040309 at oarcorp dot com>
> cc'ing Eric B since I remember him mentioning that they autogenerated
> texinfo from Sphinx and I am wondering if this is manual or autogenerated.
No, that was me, mentioning that we were planning to do that in the future,
but not yet.
> Other than fixing the manual or downgrading makeinfo, any suggestions
> or comments?
makeinfo 4.8 does work indeed. I'm sure there's a simple way to modify
the syntax here to be suitable for more recent versions of makeinfo.