Re: ACM SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award

On 06/12/14 02:16, Richard Biener wrote:
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 2:18 PM, David Edelsohn <dje.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
It gives me great pleasure to announce that GCC has won the

ACM SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award

Congratulations to the entire GCC Community!

That's great!
Most definitely. Sadly, we weren't able to tell the larger development community about the award until it was made public. I would have really liked to have had many of the major contributors to GCC be there for the announcement.

Jeff