Attributes for var_decl and fun_decl.

Dear All,

We ported gcc 4.8.1 for custom hardware and we have target specific
attributes like io for variables and interrupt for functuions and many
more.

We are able to fetch the attributes for variables like

look_up(DECL_ATTRIBUTES(node),attr_name)

for typedef variables we are fetching  attributes like

look_up(TYPE_ATTRIBUTES(node),attr_name)

which is not working as expected and group any hints on the same ??

Second,We are able to fetch the attributes for functions  like
look_up(DECL_ATTRIBUTES(fndecl),attr_name) or
look_up(TYPE_ATTRIBUTES(fntype),attr_name)

for function pointer to the above attributed functions is not working
as expected like
int __attribute((cdecl)) test(void);
int (*ptr) (void);
ptr = &test;

We are looking on the exist ports ,meanwhile any lights from experts
on the same is appreciated .

Thank you
~Umesh