This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Attributes for var_decl and fun_decl.
- From: Umesh Kalappa <umesh dot kalappa0 at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 19:53:55 +0530
- Subject: Attributes for var_decl and fun_decl.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
We ported gcc 4.8.1 for custom hardware and we have target specific
attributes like io for variables and interrupt for functuions and many
We are able to fetch the attributes for variables like
for typedef variables we are fetching attributes like
which is not working as expected and group any hints on the same ??
Second,We are able to fetch the attributes for functions like
for function pointer to the above attributed functions is not working
as expected like
int __attribute((cdecl)) test(void);
int (*ptr) (void);
ptr = &test;
We are looking on the exist ports ,meanwhile any lights from experts
on the same is appreciated .