This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ACM SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: ACM SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvnymvK7tArNw8f7dA8iA7hbDG9eA8u82f72pprwh1d=5YvA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc2iCPR2s6zAq4Cip-fhG=RDM4eip6sWuBseY-gp212rOQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:16:19AM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014@2:18 PM, David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > It gives me great pleasure to announce that GCC has won the
> > ACM SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award
> > Congratulations to the entire GCC Community!
> That's great!
> The gcc.gnu.org page has a news item but it doesn't contain a link
> to more information?
This looks like the official page: http://www.sigplan.org/node/231
On irc someone posted this picture of the award:
Do all GCC contributors get to share all that whisky? :)