This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: broken links?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Hebenstreit, Michael" <michael dot hebenstreit at intel dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:43:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: broken links?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B4E6F7EB08816A4692C7420D7E8F8CBD8678967C at ORSMSX101 dot amr dot corp dot intel dot com> <CAH6eHdRWAnkNa2cfh=AE36ef=EkzVwVZOHgPmtN87UbrzD=8SQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10 June 2014 17:41, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 10 June 2014 17:20, Hebenstreit, Michael wrote:
>> Either something is broken on my web-access or the links on https://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html pointing to ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/ are gone - can't find the files anywhere else :(
> The FTP site and files are still there (I've just checked with lftp on
> the command-line) but clicking on the links in Firefox doesn't work
> (but does work in Webkit-based browsers). Pasting the ftp:// link
> directly into Firefox's location bar works.
Hmm, and now clicking the links works. I wonder if someone just fixed
something, or if Firefox just needed a kick.