This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
What is "fnspec function type attribute"?
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:07:37 +0200
- Subject: What is "fnspec function type attribute"?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In fortran/trans-decl.c, we have a comment above the code building function decls, saying:
> The SPEC parameter specifies the function argument and return type
> specification according to the fnspec function type attribute. */
I was away from GCC development for some time, so this is news to me. The syntax is not immediately clear, and neither a Google search nor a grep of the trunk’s numerous .texi files reveals any information. I’m creating new decls, what I am to do with it?