RE: gnat.dg test: div_no_warning.adb

Hi,

I've noticed that Constraint_error warning produced by gcc/testsuite/gnat.dg/div_no_warning.adb disappears if the target runtime contains :

"Configurable_Run_Time     : constant Boolean := False;"

* x86 native gnat contains Configurable_Run_Time := False ==> no warning
* Cross gnat port without full runtime contains Configurable_Run_Time := True  ==> warning raised

When I read the description of "Configurable_Run_Time_On_Target : Boolean := False;" in gcc/ada/targparm.ads (which may not be complete) I don't see any relation with this particular constraint error raising.

Can someone explain what are the full impact of Configurable_Run_Time boolean in system.ads and what is the relation between it and the "constant folding for short-circuit control forms" tested by gcc/testsuite/gnat.dg/div_no_warning.adb ?

    Regards,

Selim