This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FloatingPointMath and transformations
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:53:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: FloatingPointMath and transformations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140602140635 dot GA5214 at ypig dot lip dot ens-lyon dot fr> <0B0543CB-A674-423D-AA5B-4252D75C3C11 at mac dot com> <20140603004747 dot GA11868 at xvii dot vinc17 dot org>
On 3 June 2014 01:47, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2014-06-02 10:33:37 -0400, Geert Bosch wrote:
>> It should, or it would be a bug. Please feel free to add/correct
>> anything on this page.
> I am not a member of EditorGroup.
That's easy to fix, email me your username.