This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cross-testing libsanitizer
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 10:39:57 +0400
- Subject: Re: Cross-testing libsanitizer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOZt1FOVXAp0KwQAs7nKeKn=iBSGEEf=KbD_Vcgs66Pgug at mail dot gmail dot com>
> Indeed, when testing on my laptop, execution tests fail because
> libsanitizer wants to allocated 8GB of memory (I am using qemu as
> execution engine).
Is this 8G of RAM? If yes - I'd be curious to know which part of
libsanitizer needs so much memory.