Re: lib{atomic, itm}/configure.tgt uses -mcpu=v9 as default for sparc

Thanks Jonathan,

>> If V9 is indeed required, is there a way to build without those libs? Or
>> has pre V9 support been dropped at some point?
>
> --disable-libitm --disable-libatomic

Ok, so those two switches will be required for non-v9 SPARC targets.

I still think this should be taken care of in the makefiles (i.e. enable
libitm & libatomic only for sparcv9 targets), but it can be solved on
pkgsrc side then. I will report in their list.

Carlos