This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PowerPC builds broken on 4.9 and trunk
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 13:40:39 -0600
- Subject: PowerPC builds broken on 4.9 and trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
....as reported in PR60102. I'd really hope this could be fixed for
4.9.1 but I'm not sure the relevant people are paying much attention to
the issue. Can we at least update the priority/severity of the bug so
that it's more likely to show up on the radar?
I did look at trying to fix this myself but I think someone who already
has some state on this back end is more likely to come up with an