This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin bootstrap failure following wide int merge (was: we are starting the wide int merge)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, glisse at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 12:43:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Darwin bootstrap failure following wide int merge (was: we are starting the wide int merge)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <97BE9F46-EB35-4B06-9065-915D7259E701 at gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc2YxqhfnBa6vTs9zKqePe75yb9Xkni8XC8HuKCCHRSw5Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CB041488-1F12-4895-BF8A-8124088EF8E8 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 12:32:15PM +0200, FX wrote:
> > Please post a patch.
> How about that? Iâm not doing a full clean-up of the longlong.h code
> outside the area affected. This restores bootstrap on darwin, confirming
> that both the system compiler and later-stage-gcc accepts it.
grep '"=.*\(U[SD]Itype\|unsigned int\)' longlong.h | wc -l
So changing just 2 of them doesn't feel right to me...