This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin bootstrap failure following wide int merge (was: we are starting the wide int merge)
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Eric Christopher <echristo at gmail dot com>, FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, glisse at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 11:15:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: Darwin bootstrap failure following wide int merge (was: we are starting the wide int merge)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <97BE9F46-EB35-4B06-9065-915D7259E701 at gmail dot com> <CALehDX51OGHxehk5NZDCa7eb6k_2oWTqTD-4gE9NRoiLVsMgVg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc2gvxxVb3z+HywaADE_y=NjwR5==eKYyv6axGJy3VYiFw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 26 May 2014 11:10, Richard Biener wrote:
> But indeed I agree with Andrew that compilers defining __GNUC__
> but not behaving exactly like gcc should be punished. What
> does LLVM define as the actual version, and/or as __GNUC_MINOR__
> and __GNUC_PATCHLEVEL__?
It claims to be 4.2.1