This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
compiler output conflict
- From: John <allltaken at yahoo dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 15:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: compiler output conflict
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I ran across this puzzling difference between gcc and llvm today and think the specification to produce consistent output for this code should be worked out.
I presented this in the Freenode #gcc chatroom too.
http://www.mozilla.org Firefox browser, Thunderbird email, Seamonkey all-in-one, Sunbird calendar and more. Free open-source software for Windows, Linux, Mac OS and other systems