This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.8.3 Released
- From: Aaro Koskinen <aaro dot koskinen at iki dot fi>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 01:16:28 +0300
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.8.3 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1405221334340 dot 31450 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 01:36:47PM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.8.3 has been released.
> GCC 4.8.3 is the third bug-fix release containing important fixes for
> regressions and serious bugs in GCC 4.8.2 with over 141 bugs fixed since
> the previous release.
Would it be possible to get 4.8.3 tag to git mirror any soon (BTW,
also 4.9.0 is missing)? I would like to try to bisect some regression