This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Roadmap for 4.9.1, 4.10.0 and onwards?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Bruce Adams <tortoise_74 at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:07:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: Roadmap for 4.9.1, 4.10.0 and onwards?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400580597 dot 83496 dot YahooMailNeo at web172203 dot mail dot ir2 dot yahoo dot com> <1400599748 dot 22958 dot 3 dot camel at glinka dot lesours> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F464648E0 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <1400608197 dot 89347 dot YahooMailNeo at web172205 dot mail dot ir2 dot yahoo dot com>
> If I search for "ALL cilk 4.9" or "ALL cilk" it is still not obvious that the cilk branch
> was merged into main prior to release 4.9.0. Though that could be down to my unfamiliarity with more complex queries in bugzilla.
Our bugzilla is usually used for tracking bugs, not merging of feature branches.
https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.9/changes.html#c-family announces the
addition of Cilk Plus.
Merges of major new features should probably also be announced on