This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Supported targets
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Bruce Adams <tortoise_74 at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 12:04:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Supported targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400581597 dot 78397 dot YahooMailNeo at web172203 dot mail dot ir2 dot yahoo dot com>
On 20 May 2014 11:26, Bruce Adams wrote:
> RHEL4 (kernel 2.6.9-55.ELsmp):
> I was able to compile 4.8.1 successfully when it was released. 4.9.0 fails as below.
> RHEL4 is end of life (but not extended life).
> My feeling is this ought to work and is probably a regression I should report?
Yes, I think it should be reported if it isn't in Bugzilla yet.
You can use --disable-libsanitizer to build GCC without the failing library.