This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Roadmap for 4.9.1, 4.10.0 and onwards?
- From: Bruce Adams <tortoise_74 at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 11:09:57 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Roadmap for 4.9.1, 4.10.0 and onwards?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Bruce Adams <tortoise_74 at yahoo dot co dot uk>
I've been tracking the latest releases of gcc since 4.7 or so (variously interested in C++1y support, cilk and openmp).
One thing I've found hard to locate is information about planned inclusions for future releases.
As much relies on unpredictable community contributions I don't expect there to be a concrete or reliable plan. However, equally I'm sure the steering committee have some ideas over what ought
to be upcoming releases. Is this published anywhere?
For example if I look at:
There are 3 items marked "no" under C++14 support. Which if any are tabled for 4.10.0?More generally what targets (obviously subject to change) are there for 4.10.0? or 4.9.1?