Roadmap for 4.9.1, 4.10.0 and onwards?

Hi,
    I've been tracking the latest releases of gcc since 4.7 or so (variously interested in C++1y support, cilk and openmp).
One thing I've found hard to locate is information about planned inclusions for future releases.
As much relies on unpredictable community contributions I don't expect there to be a concrete or reliable plan. However, equally I'm sure the steering committee have some ideas over what ought
to be upcoming releases. Is this published anywhere?

For example if I look at:

https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx1y.html

There are 3 items marked "no" under C++14 support. Which if any are tabled for 4.10.0?More generally what targets (obviously subject to change) are there for 4.10.0? or 4.9.1?

Regards,

Bruce.