This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] Status - 20140516
- From: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, Braden Obrzut <admin at maniacsvault dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>, Ray Li <st dot ray156 at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Alessandro Fanfarillo <fanfarillo at ing dot uniroma2 dot it>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 00:41:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] Status - 20140516
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ECBD60FE-54F1-4AB7-B661-8A8916FD192D at linaro dot org>
On 17/05/2014 00:27, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
The community bonding period is coming to a close, students can officially start coding on Monday, May 19th.
In the past month the student should have applied for FSF copyright assignment and, hopefully, executed on a couple of test tasks to get a feel for GCC development.
In the last mail, I got the impression that you will keep track of the
copyright assignments. Is this the case?