This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC] Status - 20140516
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, Braden Obrzut <admin at maniacsvault dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>, Ray Li <st dot ray156 at gmail dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Alessandro Fanfarillo <fanfarillo at ing dot uniroma2 dot it>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 10:27:03 +1200
- Subject: [GSoC] Status - 20140516
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The community bonding period is coming to a close, students can officially start coding on Monday, May 19th.
In the past month the student should have applied for FSF copyright assignment and, hopefully, executed on a couple of test tasks to get a feel for GCC development.
The GSoC Reunion (an unconference to discuss results of concluded GSoC) will be held in San Jose, CA, on 23-26 October 2014. GCC gets to send 2 delegates on Google's dime (airfare, hotel, food), but more can attend via a registration lottery and covering their own expenses. If you are interested in going to GSoC Reunion, please let me know.