This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
soft-fp functions support without using libgcc
- From: Sheheryar Zahoor Qazi <sheheryar dot zahoor dot qazi at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 15:34:00 +0200
- Subject: soft-fp functions support without using libgcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am trying to provide soft-fp support to a an 18-bit soft-core
processor architecture at my university. But the problem is that
libgcc has not been cross-compiled for my target architecture and some
functions are missing so i cannot build libgcc.I believe soft-fp is
compiled in libgcc so i am usable to invoke soft-fp functions from
It is possible for me to provide soft-fp support without using libgcc.
How should i proceed in defining the functions? Any idea? And does any
archoitecture provide floating point support withoput using libgcc?