This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
ssl support for https://gcc.gnu.org/
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: fche at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 10:39:10 -0400
- Subject: ssl support for https://gcc.gnu.org/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Thanks to help from Lisa Marie Maginnis <firstname.lastname@example.org>, we now have a
valid ssl/tls certificate for gcc.gnu.org, so the web server now makes
https://gcc.gnu.org/* files available. Please let me/overseers know if
you see any problems.
One complication is the use of literal <link ref="http://gcc.gnu.org/FOO"...>
type data inside many of the web pages, including the front page. These
should be switched to something like <link ref="/FOO"> to make them work
both with http and https.